Fraud & Abuse InformationGiven the nature of the industry we are in, reports of abuse are something we take very seriously. If you receive any attacks originating from the AstroVPN ASN or an AstroVPN server below, you can find the proper communication channels to resolve the abusive behavior you're receiving. As stated in our Terms of Service Agreement, network abuse (including but not limited to) the following:
1. for unlawful, illicit, illegal, criminal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in email, scanning for open relays or open proxies, sending unsolicited e-mail or any version or type of email sent in vast quantities even if the email is routed through third-party servers, any pop-up launching, use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, cloaking, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, rape, murder, sale of stolen credit cards, sale of stolen goods, offer or sale of prohibited, military and dual use goods, offer or sale of controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, pharming, phishing, scraping in any form or scale, digital piracy, intellectual property infringements and other similar activities;
2. to assault, interfere, gain unauthorized access, deny service in any way or form to any other network, computer or node through AstroVPN Services;
3. to exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
4. to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
5. to collect or harvest personal information about other users of the AstroVPN Services;
6. to collect or harvest personal data of individuals (including but not limited to doxxing), without legitimate interest or consent, or in violation of any applicable law;
is strictly prohibited and will result in account/service suspension.
Take ActionShould you receive any abusive behavior, please email our abuse team at [email protected] with the following information:
- Logs (please note, AstroVPN employee's will not open file extensions aside txt).
- Offending IP Address
- Destination IP Address
- Data Size